Other names and history for this planet:
Zacharia Sitchin called it the 12th Planet
- NASA called Planet X or 10th planet when they discovered it inbound in
- The Bible calls this planet Wormwood and in book of Revelations 12-3 as A great red
- The ancient Summarians called
- The Incas call it Hercolubus.
- The Kolbrin calls it the
- The Oahspe calls it the Red Star.
- The Babylonians called it
ZetaTalk explains this as Planet X or 12th planet, located in 1983 by the JPL infrared team and denied every since to quell panic. Found in the direction of the constellation Orion … so close in fact that it would be the nearest heavenly body to Earth beyond the outermost planet Pluto. (Washington Post, Dec 31, 1983)
Years ago, Zecharia Sitchin (linguistic scholar & historian of ancient Hebrew, Sumerian, Akkadian, and other early Mesopotamian civilizations) published his book “The 12Th Planet” (1976). This discusses the periodic return to our solar system of a large, red planet called Nibiru by ancient Sumerian historians. Nibiru was and still is the home to a race of war-prone service-to-shelf hominids referred to in ancient texts by either their earlier Sumerian name of Anunnaki or their later Hebrew name of Nefilim. Velikovsy wrote “Worlds in Collision”.
One this site sometimes you will also see PX used for Planet-X and PS used for Pole Shift.